Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez quickly became America’s favorite power couple. The self-taught artist and former Yankees slugger seem to be genuinely in love and it shows through their coordinating looks, like matching wedding whites more recently in Italy, turtlenecks for him and her, and even similar clothing boots. Their tendency to imitate each other is not entirely unexpected: many couples like David and Victoria Beckham and Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow have dressed alike in the past.
Today the duo stepped out in New York City with retro looks reminiscent of the movie. american unrest. Lopez opted for a lime green bow tie Gucci blouse and royal blue high waisted flare pants with an integrated Gucci logo belt, complemented by open toe platforms in a matching shade. Beside her, Rodriguez completed the couple’s look with a pinstripe suit he wore with a gray tie and slingbacks. Business acumen has never looked better.
- Kim Kardashian West unveils a new Yeezy look: elastane and flexible ankle boots – Read More
- In Belgium, Brigitte Macron and Melania Trump are style opposites – Read More
- Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, chooses Ralph Lauren for the christening of Prince Louis – Read More
- Kourtney Kardashian wears a leather tube dress – Read More
- Non-Traditional Bridesmaid Dresses For Summer – Read More