It’s time for celebrities to show off their outfits for the Venice Film Festival 2022. For several days we have been seeing the different, elegant and crazy looks chosen by the artists for the presentation. Here are the top 20 so far.
Normally, celebrity events aren’t just about fundraising, presenting productions and make a presence, but it’s also their time to express themselves through fashion. This has been the case for years. Especially exclusively Venice Film Festivalwhere there is no dress code but everyone attends with elite designers.
This year was no exception. As the days went by, we saw how the stars arrived on the scene surrounded by a whole team that was going to help them prepare the previews and presentations of the most anticipated films of the moment. Such was the case with two of the most important women in the industry: Cate Blanchett and Julianne Moore.
by Noah Baumbach White noiseAndrew Dominick Blondby Olivia Wilde don’t worry darling and Todd Field’s TAR are at the top of the most anticipated films of the 79th edition of the city’s annual film festival. The directors, dressed to the nines, are ready to present their new masterpieces. The time has come, fasten your seat belts.
Which stars have been the best dressed so far?
1. Cate Blanchett in Schiaparelli
2. Alessandra Ambrosio in Alberta Ferretti
3. Jodie Turner-Smith in Christopher John Rogers
4. Tessa Thompson in Elie Saab
5. miss fame
6. Turner Smith in Gucci
seven. Adam Driver in Burberry
8. Sadie Sink in Alexander McQueen
9. Julianne Moore in Valentino
ten. Barbara Palvin in Armani Privé and Dylan Sprouse in Giorgio Armani
11. Timothée Chalamet as Haider Ackerman
12. Maude Apatow in Armani Privé
13. Sydney Sweeney in Armani Privé
14. Aurora Giovinazzo
15. Elisa Sednaoui in Ermanno Scervino
16. Julianne Moore in Armani Privé
17. Taylor Russell in Balenciaga
18. Emma Chamberlain in Valentino
19. Emma Chamberlain in Roberto Cavalli
20. Cate Blanchett in Roksanda